Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

6 month check up

Today Zach had his 6 month check up. We totally missed the 4 month so these are his current stats. Height he is 25 1/4" in the 15th percentile. His weight is 15lbs. 12 oz. 70%, and his head is 43cm 70%. I don't get why the measure the head anyway but I think his head looks pretty normal. He is doing really well. I brought the whole gang along for this trip and only had one issue at the end. Usually I'll let the kids pick out a sticker if they are good. Well they were taking forever choosing (mainly Travis, he was looking for an Optimus Prime) so I said ok, see ya later which made Amberlee put the stickers back on the counter and Travis break down. Then he was screaming at Amberlee I hate you! And punching and kicking her... he's gonna be in bigger trouble when daddy hears about this. Anyway he keeps carrying on as I am trying to set up another appointment. Oh the fun times of being a mom in public. Yeah I have some of "those" kids. They aren't usually too terrible, but they sure do have their moments. :)

3 people were amused:

Kacy said...

Oh how I love those days with kids. I dread having to take the whole gang anywhere. I really did not think any of your kids had it in them. They are always so well behaved at church. I am glad to hear they are normal. I agree with the whole head thing. My kids are always way up there and I think they look normal. All it does is make you self conscious about the kid. LOL

CaraDee said...

Wow, are you sure he didn't learn that from Eamon? Sounds like he had a little "mood".

NellieV said...

Why again am I thinking 1 more? I know if I'm supposed to have more than 2 kids in life I'll have to have multiples. Cuz this next time is it. :) You are amazing. love you sis.