Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

New grass


I was tired of the kids playing in the flowers/weeds and making mud all the time so Dave put some sod in. Pretty, right?
(the new part is the smaller patch with the tree)

4 people were amused:

Aimee said...

It looks WAY nice!!!! I wish we had better grass but its all full of weeds, and never gets cut ;(

Jason said...

Don't you love Grass. I am seriously so sick of weeding flower beds I could honestly scream. Ask Jason how he feels about flower bed and weeding. you would seriously want to go and repent to the bishop for the words that would come out of his mouth. LOL

Jason said...

oops I just posted as him. Sorry!

KR said...

The grass looks beautiful! Makes you want to just lay down in the cool blades of grass and watch the clouds above. :)
Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome