Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jealous much?

So I'm a little worried how things will turn out in the next month or so. Why? you ask?? Take a look... I turn around and here is Bridget sitting in the swing. Yes, that is LEANING against the wall... what a nut!

Oh yeah, see that box next to the swing? That would be our carseat and stroller that we still need to assemble. Yikes only 4 weeks left! Plus I need to get the clothes from the shed and get them washed. I'm hoping it will be 4 weeks till he comes since this time I'm just not ready!
I am also hoping that Bridget's binkie will be gone soon. She is the most attached so far. It was easy to break Amberlee and Trav didn't care for them much anyway. I'm thinking we might use the baby as a way to get rid of it. Do you think it will work? Hmm... any ideas would be good. :)
I'm pretty sure Bridget will love her baby brother I just don't know how she will do sharing mommy all the time. She has a baby she takes everywhere now and she's always kissing and hugging it. She's such a cute little mommy to her baby.

3 people were amused:

Kacy said...

Good Luck with the Binkie thing. Luckily none of my kids have been attached. Just have her throw it out the window of the car. That is what my sister had to do.

Aimee said...

Bailey would be doing the same thing for sure. Her and bridget need to play sometime!!!

Nick was attached to the binky til 3 1/2. So with Bai I have been trying only to give it to her on long car rides and at bedtime...doesn't always work.

Anna said...

We've had good luck with the Passie Fairy! She's probably old enough to "get it" ... you get to put your passie under your pillow one night, and the next morning the passie fairy has taken your passies and left you a present. Yea! Good luck with that! :)