Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow day!


We got lots of snow today. Probably over 7 inches; so we decided it would be fun to go play in it. Besides the occasional glove coming off or losing a boot (both by Bridget) it was pretty fun. It still isn't good snowman snow for me. I'm not sure if anyone else has trouble with it but the snow in Washington was always good snow for rolling and making snowmen. Maybe I've just lost the technique since I was a kid, who knows.?

1 people were amused:

Angela said...

No need to worry Amber, it isn't you, the snow here in Washington has been TERRIBLE snowman building snow. We've been on vacation here for 3 weeks and my kids have tried everyday to make a snowman and have only had success ONE day. So just blame it on the snow! Glad to see things are going well for you guys, your kids are adorable!