Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Funny Girl

Just thought I'd share a few funny things about Bridget. Her birthday is coming up on the 29th and she will be 2. She's a talker but it's not always super clear and still has a hard time with words. Sometimes she will mix the letters around... example: she calls grandma "maga". The one that cracks me up is what she calls Amberlee-- "gaga" I guess she isn't even going to attempt it. She is such a funny girl. She was in the kitchen with me yesterday as I was deboning the chicken for dinner, and as I put it in the bowl she was taking some out to eat saying "I try". It was pretty funny but maybe it was a 'had to be there' moment. Then she was sitting on the floor in the kitchen singing(which she loves to do), then she started putting her head in her shirt and popping it out playing peek-a-boo with herself.

Cutie messy girl after some yummy chocolate pudding! (And no smiles for the camera of course)
Also in the photo you'll see she is putting her shoes on the wrong feet. After they were on she noticed the problem..so she switched them. Travis STILL has a problem figuring out which shoe goes on the right foot. Oh well, hopefully he'll figure it out before he goes to school.
She is our sweet, lovey girl and has Dave wrapped around her finger.

3 people were amused:

CaraDee said...

Yeah, Eamon still asks every time. Maybe it's a boy thing.

Kacy said...

Hey Kennidee argues everytime with me when I tell her she has them on the wrong feet. I think her feet are just on the wrong legs. LOL I can't believe Bridget is 2 already. Time sure flies.

Aimee said...

Cute!!!

Her hair has gotten darker! :)