Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Solved Mystery

Sometime in May Stachio our cat went missing. We were't sure if he got picked up or what. Animal control had been in our neighborhood around then and I noticed a lot of the cats weren't coming around for food anymore. Not that we were purposely feeding them but our kitty was an outdoor kitty so that is where we fed him. Anyway, I thought maybe he was one that got picked up too. It also crossed my mind that he went off to die since cats do that and since he was 10 years old...
Well tonight our neighbor (that lives in Ca) came by to see if we wanted a door. He mentioned that there was a dead cat in his garage, so Dave went to take a look and sure enough there was Stachio. So Dave went back to take care of him. Thanks hun! I didn't want to see him.

Rest in Peace Stach

5 people were amused:

Kacy said...

Oh my gosh. That is so stinking sad. Who's garage was she in? Our two new kitties are gone too. They ran away with some cat in the middle of the night last night. I am not getting more though. We are done.

Kacy said...

I have stuff here to try on. One of the other girls has the swimsuits right now though. In tops though you would probably want a xs and then in swimtops you would want xxs. That is seriously sad about your cat. Ours just ran off with some other cat. But oh well. The kids are sad though.

NellieV said...

ooh the poor stinky drooly kitty that was kind of yucky but we loved him anyway. Poor little man. I am glad that the kids didn't find him though. I hope they are taking it well.

I love you all
~Nells

Angela said...

Amber-
So sorry about your cat, but congrats on your baby boy!! It's been a crazy summer and I haven't checked your blog in a while, so sorry this is so late! He is such a little cutie. How is 4 treating you? 3 is pretty tough, I've heard 4 is easier, but I'm not sure I've bought into that yet. Anyway, your family is just adorable! Oh, and that dinosaur park that you asked forever ago about is in Odgen. Here is a link to the website about it:http://www.dinosaurpark.org/ Hope things are going well and that you are taking it easy on yourself!

Dave said...

Good riddance